It’s day 11 and I am finally starting to think outside of the box, kind of. Thursdays are Recycling day. It’s the day you use something you have and turn it into a gift.
Today is a CD Scrapbook. With the digital age CDs are becoming more and more obsolete and for a lot of us are just collecting dust.
I created this book for my dad for Christmas one year as a “Daddy and Me” book. He LOVED it!!!!!
- Tacky Glue
- Sharpie Markers
- Good Hole Punch (Crop-a-dile works great)
- Some kind of binder: Metal Ring, Paper Clip, String.
- Decorative Paper
Instructions (SUPER EASY)
- Punch a hole in each CD so you can “bind” your book
- Glue the Printed sides of the CDs together (so the shiny side is showing). Make sure you binding holes are lined up
- Matt pictures on your paper of choice
- Place matted pictures on the CDs
- Bind your “book” with binding of choice.
Your project is complete.
Super Easy and a very thoughtful gift for anybody special.
Come back tomorrow for Day 12 of the 31 days of Christmas.
See you tomorrow