I have been nominated for the Liebster award by Jill at Crescent number nine and I am so excited! Thank you thank you. This is so cool. Please go and check out her blog. She has great stuff to share!
The rules for the award are very simple:
- link back to who nominated you – No problem!!!
- answer the 11 questions given – I think I can handle that
- nominate 11 bloggers with 200 bloglovin’ followers or less – this could take me a minute
- give your nominated 11 questions to answer – Ok going to try to be creative. 😉
Here are Jill’s Questions
What made you start a blog?
I was working on projects keeping myself busy and trying to promote a direct sales business so I wanted to share what I was creating. I originally started the blog to chronicle my divorce, but didn’t tell anybody the name until I decided to leave the past behind and start fresh.
What is the inspiration behind your blog name?
I was living with my mom and going through a divorce feeling very broken. I was paging through the Office Max add and said “office supplies never broke my heart” and the name was born.
Which is your favourite blog post (of your own) and why?
The final project of the 31 days of Christmas series. It was so fulfilling to see all of the cards and projects together in one spot
If you could be doing anything you wanted right now, what would it be?
Quit my job be a professional blogger while building a business of my own.
What book are you currently reading?
Wonder by RJ Palacio
Cakes or biscuits?
Sun or snow?
What’s your favourite colour?
Where in the world do you live?
Live in Chicago, IL USA
Where in the world would you most like to visit?
California & New York
When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up?
I wanted to be a lot of things. I used to play TV Weather Girl all the time along with Bank, Pharmacy. I had a very active imagination.
Here are my 11 nominations
- Cultivating Trio
- One Moms Tips
- Baby Hips
- Jackie Speaks it
- The Elephant in my Room
- What Matters Nutrition
- Lexy’s Handmade Creations
- Cuddlicious Creations
Here are my questions for you all 🙂
- Why did you want to start a blog?
- How did you come up with your blog name?
- If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be and why?
- What inspires your blog posts?
- What motivates you to get out of bed in the morning?
- Do you prefer to be hot or cold?
- If you could paint a wall in your home any color no questions asked what would it be?
- If you could pack your bags and go on vacation right now where would you go?
- Where do you currently live?
- What do you want to be when you grow up?
- What was your most favorite project that you blogged about?
Please share the blog-love and help us little bloggers reach a wider audience by following either through WordPress or by email! Thank you!
Talk to you all soon!!!