I can’t believe it’s here. So much has happened and I am preparing myself for complete exhaustion, let’s just hope the coffee maker doesn’t get broken in the move!
We are about 80% packed. I still have to do the kitchen, but with as much as I have moved packing a kitchen is easy peezy. Plus we are not leaving until tomorrow morning so that makes packing up the truck less daunting.
Here is how we are doing with our AGENDA
- Find a job – CHECK
- Find somewhere to live – CHECK
- Schedule moving truck – CHECK
- Start purging and figuring out what we need to pack so we can figure out the supplies – IN PROCESS
- Organize into Move, Sell, Toss categories. And….GO
- Get all necessary supplies, thank goodness I work for a wholesale distributor of that kind of stuff. Can get it way cheaper and in bulk. – Shockingly enough Office Max saved the day with their brand banker’s boxes and coupons!!! Saved a Ton of $$$
- Start Packing – IN PROCESS
- Keep Packing – KEEP GOING
- Yup, it never ends
- Take a break and spend some time with family and the Milwaukee Brewers – CHECK, Thank you to my sister for the awesome party it was so wonderful to see everybody!!!!
- Pin some “How to pack a moving truck pins” on Pinterest – CHECK
- On the way to get the truck make a couple of administrative stops
- Post office
- Get some more totes and a lock for the truck
- Get the truck and start loading
- Late morning Tuesday – We’re off!!!!
I was really sad yesterday when I had to leave my baby boy with his Grandparents. I am eternally grateful to them for taking care of him and keeping him out of our way. But I am still a little sad and I suck at goodbyes so needless today I teared up a bit (I am not too writing this).
Ok so just read our lease, I cannot wait until we can buy a house and we don’t have so many rules and regulations. Ugh.
Time to get this day started. Happy Monday Everybody!!!