Since leaving IL it has been a “battle” finding somewhere to land. So, hopefully the third time is the charm and we can actually start enjoying our time here in New York.
With this last move here are a couple of things that we learned.
- In apartment living, newer is NOT better. Especially if it’s a corporate owned complex
- The problem is that corners are cut with the construction of the building. We can hear EVERYTHING that goes on upstairs. I should NOT be able to hear the lyrics to this person’s music.
- Having our own space is VERY important
- In our new place I get an office and you have no idea how excited I am about this.
- We should have just held out and waited to move into a house the last time
It’s time to start packing again. Thank goodness Staples is having an organization sale and banker’s boxes are on sale. The movers loved all of the boxes being the same size so glad that we can accommodate them again. The goal this time is when I pull away from this place it will be the last time I ever have to look at it again.
I have my lists ready and already started cleaning. So it’s going to be a busy week but the weather is going to keep us home as it’s going to be crappy again!!!!
Have a great week everybody!!!